Our customer experience is very important to us and we, therefore, understand that there is sometimes a need to return goods. We are therefore happy to accept the return of faulty and damaged goods, provided that we receive your return request within 5 days of delivery. Below we have outlined the steps you need to take to request a return.
Please note: we will not accept any returns for goods that have been shipped to your customers, so please ensure you check any item before sending it on to ensure there are no damages.
CUSTOMERS ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK ALL ITEMS WITHIN 5 DAYS, INCLUDING ALL ITEMS THAT ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, AS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DAMAGES ONCE GOODS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED FROM YOUR PREMISES.
If you wish to return items that were supplied to you by CIMC, please take the following actions in collaboration with CIMC to help us resolve the situation.
- Notify CIMC of any damaged, faulty or missing items by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt of goods. Claims that are reported after this period will not be accepted.
- For all claims please fill in the form at the bottom of this policy. All information required must be provided as claims with missing information will not be processed.
- To process the claim we require PO / Order number which can be located on the outer packaging or labelled on back / underneath of the item. Please see images below for reference.
- To process a claim we require full and close up image(s) of faulty or damaged part(s) of the item. Please see images below for reference
- Where the defect or damage is easily repairable, we will take reasonable opportunity to repair the defected or damaged items.
- If we cannot repair items we will, where appropriate, offer a reasonable discount for items that are still saleable. As a trading partner we do require you as a customer, to accept a reasonable discount to allow you to sell the product at a discounted price to your customer.
- We do not offer a sale or return service. However, if there is an exceptional circumstance where non-faulty goods need to be returned we will charge a 20% restocking charge and if items are to be collected by our couriers the charges are £30 per pallet and £10 per carton + vat which is subject to CIMC Home approval.
- A credit note will be applied to your CIMC account on approval of your claim.
- For goods that do require collection, a credit note will be applied back to your CIMC account on receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please be advised goods must be in their original packaging, as only goods in original packaging will be credited.
- Only goods on the original claims will be credited. Any extra goods returned without prior authorization will not be credited.
- We will not issue a credit if goods have incurred further damage due to incorrect packaging
- All failed collections will also incur a recollection charge of £30 per pallet or £10 per carton + vat.
- We will send replacements wherever possible subject to stock availability and the nature of the product. Replacements will only be shipped once we receive the damaged/faulty goods. IF YOU REQUIRE REPLACEMENTS BEFORE COLLECTION THEN A PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR PROFORMA CUSTOMERS.
- Once received CIMC will review the claim and aim to resolve it within 7-10 working days from receipt given we have received all required information. DURING BUSIER PERIODS THIS MAY TAKE LONGER
Contact the CIMC team Monday to Friday 9.30am until 13.30pm
You will have the option to leave a message outside these times and we will return your call on the next working day .
Phone number: 0116 287 5288 enter option 6
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: Murraysgate Industrial Estate, Whitburn, West Lothian EH47 0LE